Moonbunnies Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moonbunnies Forum

Welcome to the MB forums~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Crim Wins the Forum Event! Prize: Both o 3o

BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrCudlyPoofs
Admin
MrCudlyPoofs

BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O Empty
PostSubject: BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O   BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 pm

SOUL WON'T STOP CALLING ME FAT =w= I'M 89 LBS!!! AND OMG OW I JUST CRUSHED MAH THUMB AND OWIEIEIEIEIEE...Anyway...In this pic I have that "XD" kind of face going on LOL I was about to throw sand and my older cousins (WEWT SAND FIGHT) This was last year in the Philippines <3

*took off the pic cuz im ebil like that* xD

Last edited by MrCudlyPoofs on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueSen
Admin
BlueSen

PostSubject: Re: BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O   BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:56 pm

o-o so... how is this new? o.o xD
Back to top Go down
MrCudlyPoofs
Admin
MrCudlyPoofs

PostSubject: Re: BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O   BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:15 pm

BlueSen wrote:
o-o so... how is this new? o.o xD

Well its easy to tell from my face in the other pic in the OTHER thread for RL pics that im still skinny, but of course soul needs proof AND WONT ADMIT IM NOT FAT =w=
Back to top Go down
Seventy
Admin
Seventy

PostSubject: Re: BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O   BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:51 pm

MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
SOUL WON'T STOP CALLING ME FAT =w= I'M 89 LBS!!! AND OMG OW I JUST CRUSHED MAH THUMB AND OWIEIEIEIEIEE...Anyway...In this pic I have that "XD" kind of face going on LOL I was about to throw sand and my older cousins (WEWT SAND FIGHT) This was last year in the Philippines <3

BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O 100_0660-Copy

Poof, you weigh more than me. And I'm older. o-o;
Back to top Go down
https://moonbunnies.forumotion.net
MrCudlyPoofs
Admin
MrCudlyPoofs

PostSubject: Re: BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O   BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:27 pm

[quote="Seventy"][quote="MrCudlyPoofs"]SOUL WON'T STOP CALLING ME FAT =w= I'M 89 LBS!!! AND OMG OW I JUST CRUSHED MAH THUMB AND OWIEIEIEIEIEE...Anyway...In this pic I have that "XD" kind of face going on LOL I was about to throw sand and my older cousins (WEWT SAND FIGHT) This was last year in the Philippines <3

Quote :

That just means you are uber skinny and have the metabolism of a demon o-o; I'm like norm weight for a person my height o-o;
Back to top Go down
Xynaca
Bunny
Xynaca

PostSubject: Re: BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O   BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 pm

[quote="MrCudlyPoofs"][quote="Seventy"]
MrCudlyPoofs wrote:

Quote :

That just means you are uber skinny and have the metabolism of a demon o-o; I'm like norm weight for a person my height o-o;
=w=
Back to top Go down
Seventy
Admin
Seventy

PostSubject: Re: BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O   BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:40 pm

[quote="Xynaca"][quote="MrCudlyPoofs"]
Seventy wrote:
MrCudlyPoofs wrote:

Quote :

=w=

>3>
Back to top Go down
https://moonbunnies.forumotion.net
Xynaca
Bunny
Xynaca

PostSubject: Re: BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O   BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:02 am

[quote="Seventy"][quote="Xynaca"]
MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
Seventy wrote:
MrCudlyPoofs wrote:

Quote :

=w=

>3>

=w= *gives u tissue*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O   BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O Empty

Back to top Go down

BIKINI PIC CUZ SOUL KEEPS CALLING ME FAT >=O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonbunnies Forum :: Other :: Anything new?-
Jump to: