Moonbunnies Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Moonbunnies Forum

Welcome to the MB forums~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Crim Wins the Forum Event! Prize: Both o 3o

Persona 4...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimsonfilm
Bunny
Crimsonfilm

Persona 4... Empty
PostSubject: Persona 4...   Persona 4... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:31 am

Persona 4... Persona_4\

The game play of Persona 4 alternates between that of a traditional console role-playing game and of a simulation game. The protagonist of Persona 4 is a teenage boy, named and controlled by the player. The game takes place over the course of a traditional Japanese school year. Outside of key events, the Protagonist attends school, and can interact with other students and characters, spend time at part-time jobs to earn money, or engage in other activities. The player may also enter the Midnight Channel, an alternate reality where the game's dungeon-crawling game play occurs. Each day in Persona 4 is broken up into different periods of time, such as After School or Evening. Certain activites are limited to certain times of day. In addition, the ability to engage in certain activities is based on the day of the week, or the weather.

By spending time with people, the Protagonist forms Social Links. Social Links are friendships the Protagonist makes as the game progresses, each represented by one of the Major Arcana. When a Social Link is first formed, it starts at Rank 1, increasing over time as the Protagonist spends time with that person, until it reaches Rank 10. Social Links grant the player bonuses when creating new Personas in the Velvet Room.

Persona 4's timeline is driven by the disappearance of characters from the real world into the Midnight Channel. The player has a limited amount of time to rescue people who have disappeared, before they are killed and the game ends.

Watch in HQ
Back to top Go down
Seventy
Admin
Seventy

Persona 4... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4...   Persona 4... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Crimsonfilm wrote:
Persona 4... Persona_4\

The game play of Persona 4 alternates between that of a traditional console role-playing game and of a simulation game. The protagonist of Persona 4 is a teenage boy, named and controlled by the player. The game takes place over the course of a traditional Japanese school year. Outside of key events, the Protagonist attends school, and can interact with other students and characters, spend time at part-time jobs to earn money, or engage in other activities. The player may also enter the Midnight Channel, an alternate reality where the game's dungeon-crawling game play occurs. Each day in Persona 4 is broken up into different periods of time, such as After School or Evening. Certain activites are limited to certain times of day. In addition, the ability to engage in certain activities is based on the day of the week, or the weather.

By spending time with people, the Protagonist forms Social Links. Social Links are friendships the Protagonist makes as the game progresses, each represented by one of the Major Arcana. When a Social Link is first formed, it starts at Rank 1, increasing over time as the Protagonist spends time with that person, until it reaches Rank 10. Social Links grant the player bonuses when creating new Personas in the Velvet Room.

Persona 4's timeline is driven by the disappearance of characters from the real world into the Midnight Channel. The player has a limited amount of time to rescue people who have disappeared, before they are killed and the game ends.

Watch in HQ

Holy crap I want this game =w=
Back to top Go down
https://moonbunnies.forumotion.net
Crimsonfilm
Bunny
Crimsonfilm

Persona 4... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4...   Persona 4... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:11 pm

i played this game, its really awesome, its like your inside an anime series or somethin.
Back to top Go down
Seventy
Admin
Seventy

Persona 4... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4...   Persona 4... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Crimsonfilm wrote:
i played this game, its really awesome, its like your inside an anime series or somethin.

Where do you buy it? o-o
Back to top Go down
https://moonbunnies.forumotion.net
Crimsonfilm
Bunny
Crimsonfilm

Persona 4... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4...   Persona 4... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Seventy wrote:
Crimsonfilm wrote:

Where do you buy it? o-o

iono, some game shop i guess xD
Back to top Go down
Sacrifice
Bunny
Sacrifice

Persona 4... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4...   Persona 4... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:21 pm

You made me read the manga and watch ppl play the game Ark by Ark in youtube.
Gawd I hope theres a P5 coming to he 360,or even wii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Persona 4... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona 4...   Persona 4... Empty

Back to top Go down

Persona 4...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonbunnies Forum :: Other :: Video Games-
Jump to: